Hot, cold, cold, hot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

Is anyone else struggling with this now, cold (painful) fingers & feet, carrying fingerless, summer and winter cycling gloves and struggling to find what suits best ?

Shoes are shimano MTB ones with a bit of venting above the toes and freezing feet this morning.

I seem to be carryinga mountain of clothing with me in a backback to cope with the changing weather.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Not really having that problem no. Try wearing some better socks if you can, or some light overshoes and instead of wearing thermal gloves, instead try something not too heavy, but windproof.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Get some neoprene toe covers - lighter than full overshoes and good in all but sub zero temps.

I'd also get a pair of silk/merino glove liners, they can stave off the chill in autumn.

Berties

Fast and careful!
I'm in autumn full finger wind stopper specialized ,won't use my pro winter gloves till I have to, still in bib shorts but autumn ones, fugu socks no covers till it gets to cold, tops vary between merano and gore wind stopper with the arms that come off,very hard to get layers right at moment

Top Bottom