How can this be true?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I`ve just made the mistake of looking up GCN as a club on Strava, to see that number 1 position on the leaderboard has done nearly 1500 miles this week, and every week back into the dark ages of time:eek:

Is this for real? How the hell is that sustainable, or possible? It`s all I can do to clock up 200 miles each week in amongst all the other demands of life. Am I missing something???

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You certainly have missed THIS! :okay:

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I`ve just made the mistake of looking up GCN as a club on Strava, to see that number 1 position on the leaderboard has done nearly 1500 miles this week, and every week back into the dark ages of time:eek:

Is this for real? How the hell is that sustainable, or possible? It`s all I can do to clock up 200 miles each week in amongst all the other demands of life. Am I missing something???
This time of year I struggle to make 100 miles a week

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Err.. I'm not sure there are that many CC's seriously challenging for the year record, unless I'm missing something.

Aha sorry, misread the OP.

MiK1138

Veteran

crazy numbers, I have cycled 3386 miles so far this year which is basically a Tuesday to guys like @Supersuperleeds and @ianrauk :tongue::bicycle:

NickNick

He's seriously impressive! Part of me would love to be sponsored/paid to just cycle for hours on end everyday, but I somehow think the novelty factor would wear off pretty quickly (thats without even getting into the impact on the body doing that day in day out, can not be comfortable!).

Top Bottom