How completely lazy and selfish.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
It's near a bin I suppose so they did their best.
DSC_0832.JPG

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Brandane

Legendary Member
See this all the time in McDonald's and KFC car parks. Once they have queued behind 10 cars at the "drive thru" for half an hour (rather than park, walk in, and get served in 2 minutes), they eat their slop then open the car door and drop the litter outside rather than walk a few yards to the many bins supplied. Lazy, lazy, cretins.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We get McDire wrappers stuck in our hedge, the nearest one is 3 miles away and no we don't live near a layby or rural beauty spot. :cursing:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I was at the Downhill and Jump Park, in Sherwood Pines yesterday..
The litter there was appalling!!
Empty cans and bottles strewn everywhere .
Not a car for miles. Just riders.

:sad:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Council owned football pitches with disregarded plastic drinks bottles and dog shoot bags strewn around get me! Mind you,i was a steward at Accy Stanley for 5 years and I often went into the home and away dressing rooms after a match. Those lazy gets left everything for someone else to pick up. Even bloodied bandages and plasters were just left on the floor:thumbsdown:. On about dog shoot,i've discovered a dog shoot tree. There I was the other day passing this leafless tree when I saw about 20 little black bags hanging from it like baubles on a Christmas tree. Some dirty weirdo seems to get some pleasure out of putting them there. :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom