How did you get your user name

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
mickle said:
It is what I am called by my friend.

Are you Dod Mickle, he o' thon Careless Whispa ? :wacko:

yenrod

Aperitif said:
I drink a lot of it (sometimes:tongue:)
It was my age when I started posting on C-
It wasn't my age when I started posting on Cycle51Chat B)

You sounded a whole lot younger than that when i talked on the phone with you Ap'....

Maybe its that 51' stuff.... :wacko:

Plax

Guru
Plax - well because I couldn't think of anything ingenious so I went to think about it (or "read the paper" is my partners metaphor), and I just so happened to see the mouthwash and thought I may as well use that! :wacko:

Mortiroloboy

Well...Once upon a time, in a place a long, long way from here (Well actually the old C+ forum) I used to be 2191flint which is my force number and surname. When I travelled to this place I decided to change my name, so I became Mortiroloboy, because my best bike is a Wilier Mortirolo and, I'm a boy ( well, maybe not a boy, but a male of the species):wacko:

yenrod

User259iroloboy said:
Well...Once upon a time, in a place a long, long way from here (Well actually the old C+ forum) I used to be 2191flint which is my force number and surname. When I travelled to this place I decided to change my name, so I became Mortiroloboy, because my best bike is a Wilier Mortirolo and, I'm a boy ( well, maybe not a boy, but a male of the species)B)

And I always thought that was you riding up the Mortirolo...:wacko:

Mortiroloboy

LOL!!!! Look again, it does say 'That's not me BTW';) that looks like a bloke cycling up a hill past a flytipped old green settee!?

I wish I could be a bit more imaginative with my username(s):wacko:

yoyo

My previous dog was a beautiful black and tan King Charles Spaniel. We called her Yoyo because of how she jumped so high and wagged her tail! She died of cancer eleven years ago. Her replacement is now an old man with all the ailments KC Spaniels can acquire.

yenrod said:
You sounded a whole lot younger than that when i talked on the phone with you Ap'....

Maybe its that 51' stuff.... :smile:

Ah - excellent Lee - you can stay! (It is probs. the Manuka honey) :wacko: :thumbsdown:
When you are next in London - come and try some (51 - not hunny B))

User259iroloboy said:
Well...Once upon a time, in a place a long, long way from here (Well actually the old C+ forum) I used to be 2191flint which is my force number and surname. When I travelled to this place I decided to change my name, so I became Mortiroloboy, because my best bike is a Wilier Mortirolo and, I'm a boy ( well, maybe not a boy, but a male of the species):wacko:

I remember the aches and C- wants...the nose pressed against the window looking at the Willier...the angst... "Oh boll****, I'm having it and that's that!" B)

OldCobblers

It's derived from various things; it's a variation of a family surname, it's what I usually talk about; it's because I'm entitled to a bus pass later this year

Because I have a lot in common with possums...they eat a lot, sleep a lot and are generally regarded as pests (but cute ones). Unfortunately most of them end up as roadkill - I've so far avoided going down that road...

The punky got added for the sake of the alliteration and because it gave the possum a certain edge! :wacko:

Top Bottom