How do I complain to London Transport ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I am not to interested in social med sites anymore , I have deleted face book , CC is about all I log on to ,

Well if you want to contact them Twitter is the way to go.
You don't need to get fully involved in Twitter, sign up, upload the pic and make a complaint.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 5357850, member: 9609"]seriously - is there really companies out there who's only means of contact is through twitter? how crap is that. what happes if you don't have an iphone like me.[/QUOTE]

Use a computer

Julia9054

Guru
[QUOTE 5357850, member: 9609"]seriously - is there really companies out there who's only means of contact is through twitter? how crap is that. what happes if you don't have an iphone like me.[/QUOTE]
You have a computer don't you - you can tweet using that? Or how are you posting here.
Twitter isn't their only means of contact but, as the OP has found out, they make it extremely difficult to complain through the proper channels - it's almost as if they don't want complaints . . .
Twitter gets their attention as it is public and harms their reputation

humboldt

Request the CCTV footage of yourself from the bus under GDPR. Do with the footage what you will; if you want to report it to the Met don't plaster it over social media though.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
No joy at all with TFL or specific Bus Company , I must have made 10 attempts to contact them yesterday , their automated call service does not get answered and the complaints dept number was actually their finance section , they did not want to know or transfer me , even their ‘report an accident’ does not get answered !, I am not on Twitter ,

Is this link any good?----

https://tfl.gov.uk/help-and-contact/contact-us-about-bus-staff

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

You want to try contacting Yodel...... It's as if they don't exist.

Julia9054

Guru
[QUOTE 5357893, member: 9609"]no its not really public, it will only be seen by people daft enough to be using it

and I don't get twitter on my machine, which resuls in mystery threadfs like this where certain members commuicate in a secret code
View attachment 426264
that is all you get when yu exst in the ral world[/QUOTE]
It will be seen by the company which is public enough for them to respond.
I guess if you put communication barriers up for yourself for the advantages it gives you, then you have to accept the disadvantages too.
I guess you don't count Cyclechat as social media then?

classic33

Leg End Member
No joy at all with TFL or specific Bus Company , I must have made 10 attempts to contact them yesterday , their automated call service does not get answered and the complaints dept number was actually their finance section , they did not want to know or transfer me , even their ‘report an accident’ does not get answered !, I am not on Twitter ,
Arriva?

U

User6179

Worst than that, companies pay other companies to run their social media, so you are not even contacting them.

crazyjoe101

Many reply more helpfully on Social Media because of the bad PR. At TfL the 'machine' of phone and emails is so big it moves at a snails pace - you can wait weeks for an email to be processed and the phone wait can be anything from instant to hours depending on time of day and if they have enough staff on. They, and most other companies, have a team just to check the social media and reply quickly, they normally refer you to a colleague but it skips the queue a lot of the time.

Top Bottom