How do I complain to London Transport ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
[QUOTE 5357937, member: 9609"]so you consider not joining twitter is putting up a "Communication Barrier", do you also believe that not being a member of facebook is also some sort of self imposed barrier ?[/QUOTE]
A quick google tells me that 75% of the UK population have a social media account, the most popular being Facebook and Twitter. As this is likely only to increase, and more and more communication is done this way, people who choose to opt out may disadvantage themselves. Of course, many - yourself included - are happy to put up with the disadvantages, for the advantages it gives you (peace and quiet, lack of constant noise and inane chatter etc)
Many people have explained on here that social media is increasingly a good way to get a company's attention. You may not like that but it's the way it is.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I think if the OP wants to get TFL's attention they should go and take a dump on the main steps of TFL head office, and if anyone tries to say anything, stop them dead and say 'apologies but I only receive complaints via Twitter, so kindly refer your complaints via there' thanks.^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
Same company with the contract for the trams in Manchester, only they use Arriva staff on some of the bus services.
The RATP website makes no mention of Arriva. Not even sure Arriva operate any London routes? Why does it matter?

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
The Company is London United , I should have mentioned that , but there should be one central complaints line for all TFL companies with staff that actually give a hoot and follow up matters , however , dream on ozboz!
I am going try them again tomorrow, may even peddle up to their HQ,
The thing that worried me most was the state of the road near the kerb , I had to steer a very straight and narrow line regardless and absorb the pot holes etc , a rider with less road savvy or weaker in upper body strength may have well ended up under the back wheels ,

vickster

Legendary Member
The Company is London United , I should have mentioned that , but there should be one central complaints line for all TFL companies with staff that actually give a hoot and follow up matters , however , dream on ozboz!
I am going try them again tomorrow, may even peddle up to their HQ,
The thing that worried me most was the state of the road near the kerb , I had to steer a very straight and narrow line regardless and absorb the pot holes etc , a rider with less road savvy or weaker in upper body strength may have well ended up under the back wheels ,
Report the poor road surface asap on fillthathole

https://www.fillthathole.org.uk/

Top Bottom