How do I flounce off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
And talking of a flounce is flouncing, by definition. So maybe you already feel better. We could all flounce with you for a weekend? And come back at an agreed time, to heat things up and show solidarity.

D

Deleted member 26715

1. To "Flounce" you have to write a long diatribe as to why you are superior & to highlight the injustice as to why you are doing so.
2. To announce your "Flounce" prior to doing it means you've already lost the impetus therefore making a "Flounce" mute.
3. I'm confused as to why the post was locked so early, maybe it wasn't @Yellow Fang who was drunk?
4. A reference to where the transcript came from would be interesting.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Must admit I couldn’t really see the point of the ‘Kent’ post but didn’t think it was offensive. I should just forget about it and stick around, it’s always great to have somebody who thinks a bit differently and doesn’t post to a rigid agenda like many do.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi folks,

I locked the thread because it was late on a Friday evening and I know from experience the the kind of clean up job that your mod team would wake up to if a question like "I am most particularly interested to know if you still share wives between you" is asked when people may have had a shandy or two.

The note I left was intended to be cheeky but I plainly missed that target and got the one marked "bloody rude" instead. I sincerely apologise for that.

I'm going to reopen the thread and remove my comment. Try to keep it clean everyone.

@Yellow Fang if you still want to close your account I can do that for you but I'd much rather you stuck around.

D

Deleted member 1258

Hi folks,

I locked the thread because it was late on a Friday evening and I know from experience the the kind of clean up job that your mod team would wake up to if a question like "I am most particularly interested to know if you still share wives between you" is asked when people may have had a shandy or two.

The note I left was intended to be cheeky but I plainly missed that target and got the one marked "bloody rude" instead. I sincerely apologise for that.

I'm going to reopen the thread and remove my comment. Try to keep it clean everyone.

@Yellow Fang if you still want to close your account I can do that for you but I'd much rather you stuck around.

I understand your reasons for locking the thread, now you have reopened it how long do you think it will be before its locked again.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Hi folks,

I just want to say thank you Phil and the rest of the moderator team. You do a difficult job. It’s time consuming, you get no remuneration and often no thanks. I’ve written silly things and had them deleted. I’ve written serious things and had them deleted. Given your contribution to our pleasure, you’ll hear no complaints from me. Thank you

I understand your reasons for locking the thread, now you have reopened it how long do you think it will be before its locked again.

The answer to that is within our control, not RP's.

I just want to say thank you Phil and the rest of the moderator team. You do a difficult job. It’s time consuming, you get no remuneration and often no thanks. I’ve written silly things and had them deleted. I’ve written serious things and had them deleted. Given your contribution to our pleasure, you’ll hear no complaints from me. Thank you

I've had posts deleted that I couldn't remember writing. Usually late on a Thursday after the pub.

Top Bottom