How do I flounce off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
You've seen nothing until you've been on DIYnot!.

Saying that my start on here was embroiled in a h e l m e t thead but we won't go any further into that one!.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
No, so far all I've done is change my web browser home page and clear my cookies so I don't get messaged by people like you, although I don't know if that will work yet.

You have your answers in this thread.

The mod has graciously coughed the thread closing job, and has told you he will obliterate you if that's what you want.

All it takes is a short private message in his direction and 'Yellow Fang' will be no more.

byegad

Legendary Member
I'll be sorry to see you go, but if you're determined to go please make it a flounce to end all flounces.
I do like a good flounce complete with pointed but totally obscure references to things that most of us are totally unaware of and have not seen. Also some calling out of members that most of us ignore, and a final reference to paternity, religious affiliation, sexual orientation and politics of at least two people.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You have to write a very very very long essay, using big words and threatening the powers that be that the wrath of god will visit them

Or you can just contact the mods and ask them to Deactivate your account.

Must admit I couldn’t really see the point of the ‘Kent’ post but didn’t think it was offensive. I should just forget about it and stick around, it’s always great to have somebody who thinks a bit differently and doesn’t post to a rigid agenda like many do.
i couldn't understand the thing either.
Very bizarre.
Can't help but wonder if someone with impaired vision caused by gawd knows what misread "Kent" or was having stuff read to them by a beta version bot.

(I like kent a lot, ditto the other place at times)

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Why not burn the CC flag after a long propaganda video? Better still, ive noticed some selling some CC cycling clothes recently, buy and burn them and do people a favour... :tongue:

Top Bottom