How do we buy music these days?....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I don't get this. What do you mean by no patience for vinyl?

I may be missing something here.

taking the sleeve out of the sleeve and then taking the record out of the other sleeve... it's a right hassle!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Didn't know you could get videos on vinyl, does that predate betamax? :whistle:

possibly... I've got this movie on vinyl.

BRUCE_LEE_ENTER%2BTHE%2BDRAGON-558400.jpg

it's the whole film, dialogue, footsteps, karate chops and everything on 2 records, you just have to imagine the visuals.

Why they released such an oddity, I'll never know.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I spent 153 quid on a mint copy of King Crimson's in the Court of the Crimson King album once. Not a mark on the cover, original inner sleeve or record.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
@Venod I have the CD too. I only listen to blues and prog Internet radio in my office and have never done the Spotify thing.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
i dont buy music anymore , i dont really listen to music unless you count overhearing whatever claptrap mini ck 1 has one ( K pop atm )

Find a little time and treat yourself to some tracks from your youth. Music is a wonderful thing , even some of the crap I listen too.

Venod

Eh up
Vinyl sounds better so spend £150 on an LP but never listen to it and spend £10 a month to stream the inferior digital version instead

You don't have to subscribe to listen to Spotify, if you don't mind ads, and Vinyl doesn't sound better to me, I think it's over rated.
Oldhippy has stated he listens to it on CD so probably doesn't play the LP.

Top Bottom