How do you all store your bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
P9170037.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Road bikes in the kitchen*, my hybrid and Mrs ND's bike in the under stairs cupboard**.

We have a shed but there is no way I'm leaving my bikes in there. The bikes are also always locked up when not in use, despite having an attack terrier on 24-hour patrol.

* - technically, Mrs ND and I have an agreement that I'll keep whichever road bike I'm not planning on using upstairs in the spare bedroom. However, while this worked during the winter when I could be certain I'd want the bike with mudguards fitted, the British weather makes it difficult to know which bike I'll want now the summer is here. So they're both in the kitchen :okay:

** - This might be why I haven't ridden the hybrid since before Christmas. I really need to put that right...:rolleyes:

Drago

Legendary Member
3 of my most used ones on bike stands in the front garage, the other 5 of mine in a large shed built for the purpose, Mrs D's 2 bikes hung up in same shed.

U

User33236

1 (the turbo bike) in the shed, 3 in the kitchen dinner, 2 in the spare room and 3 in the box room. Thinks that is them all!

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
And in the winter I tuck my bike under the covers in the bed in the spare room.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Mine hang from wall hooks in a secure underground bunker with electrified perimeter and trip wires, behind reinforced concrete and laser sighted automatic weapons. :becool:;)

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Five in the Asgard shed - four using these sort of stands and one part dismantled while awaiting sale or chucking out.

A further four in the shed built onto the house, leaning against the walls.

Top Bottom