How do you get ahead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deanE

Guru
Seeing as Mark Cavendish owes his success to Head and Shoulders shampoo, at least according to recent TV advert, what tips have you got to supeseed the go faster tape?
 

asterix

Comrade Member
Location
Limoges or York
He had a successful spell.
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Drill lots of holes in my bike.....darn just broke my frame :laugh:

I actually saw a bike that had been done to. Presumably to lighten it, although the best tip for lightening it would have been not to buy a £50 BSO made of gas pipe with full s'pension in the first place.

It had lots of little holes in the Y-frame bit, each about 8-10 mm across. I wish I'd taken a picture at the time, I always hope to see it again one day.
 

GBC

Guru
Location
Glasgow
Drill lots of holes in my bike.....darn just broke my frame :laugh:
I actually saw a bike that had been done to. Presumably to lighten it, although the best tip for lightening it would have been not to buy a £50 BSO made of gas pipe with full s'pension in the first place.

It had lots of little holes in the Y-frame bit, each about 8-10 mm across. I wish I'd taken a picture at the time, I always hope to see it again one day.

Come on boys, keep up!
 

rollinstok

Guru
Location
morecambe
Taper your head in a vice
 

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Moderator
Location
The TerrorVortex
Dear oh lord, I'd forgotten that.
Yes, very nice, but it's an object lesson in 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should'.
IMHO, obviously.
You'd be scared to get it muddy, because you'd never get it clean again...
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
Dear oh lord, I'd forgotten that.
Yes, very nice, but it's an object lesson in 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should'.
IMHO, obviously.
You'd be scared to get it muddy, because you'd never get it clean again...
:laugh: my thoughts exactly!
 
Top Bottom