How do you react to rude drivers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Who’s Roy? :scratch:
I missed quoted. :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Clearly 👍 unless the middle one is called Roy :laugh:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Defend yourself only... Never seek confrontation. Not necessarily pacifist but lets be honest, we live in what is supposed to be a civilised society. If we all reacted with rage then we'll get what is coming to us...

Drago

Legendary Member
I try to be placid, but one day I'll snap and lift someones car onto it's side. Let's just hope they're in a K11 Micra when this happens so I don't put my back out.

On a serious note though, out in the car I occasionally get W signs etc from other motorists. I'm a very large gentleman with over 30 years of military and police experience and training, and if I were a nasty sort I'd probably be able to dismantle them quite easily, so why do these idiots do it? you can be sure that when they get slapped these idiots play the righteous victim, the road rage equivalent of "it was my right of way!", for all the good it does them.

I have encountered this years ago when a trucker who dwarfed me finally snapped and put his fist through the side window glass of a 3 series and into the ear of the unfortunate fool who'd wound him up. I mean, this bloke was sized like Micheal Clarke Duncan. Sure, the trucker got to visit the Beak, but you can't take back a beating once it's been administered.

Don't do it, because if it goes South you will likely find yourself on the losing team.

Last edited:

nagden

Über Member
In my younger days I would be very confrontational. Now I let it pass. I can't be bothered with the hastle. I am lucky now that I live in a quiet area of Normandy and some mornings I am lucky to see any cars.

Johnno260

Veteran
Don’t react the idiots simian brain won’t comprehend what it did wrong anyway.

Top Bottom