How long since a Pxxxtxxx

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alcdrew

Last week was a nightmare, borrowed a friends bike cos mine was in the shop for a service and got 5 of them in 7 days...

But on my bike, probably max I have gone is 4 months. And thats not doing anywhere near some of the mileage quoted here. I think the fairy must hate me.

got one on the first ride of my new bike- and after having to walk 3 miles home, 2 miles of which was along the side of a duel carriageway, i decided 2 thins:

1. i would ride the backroads even though there are many more hills and its longer.

2. i would get spare inner tube and patches sorted for the new (700c) wheel size..

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:smile::becool:!:smile::rolleyes:!

And again on the way home tonight. Same place in the tube I thought Managed to get home, checked the tube and the puncture was in a diffrerent place in the tube.
Found 2 shards of glass in the tyre. All the rain must have washed all the crap out from the gutter into the road.

cntl

>>But on my bike, probably max I have gone is 4 months. And thats not >>doing anywhere near some of the mileage quoted here. I think the fairy >>must hate me.

Nothing to do with puncture fairy. Everything to do with tires.

Dayvo said:
Won't hazard a guess at the mileage since, but the last pu**ture was November 27th 2005. That's me fukked, then! :wacko:

I'll let you know when it happens! :tongue:

Well fukk me! Today, Saturday 7th June, THREE days after posting the above! :angry:

I was hoping that I'd be digging this thread out from the archives, but three days . . . ! FFS :ohmy:

:tongue:

OP
OP
Wolf04

Wolf04

Dayvo said:
Well fukk me! Today, Saturday 7th June, THREE days after posting the above! :tongue:

I was hoping that I'd be digging this thread out from the archives, but three days . . . ! FFS ;)

:smile:
I'd blame that Miloat for tempting the fairy in a message near you! :-)

Over 5 years for me. I'm to ugly to get a visit from the p***t**e fairy it seems.

Top Bottom