How many Brooks saddles to you own?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Manonabike

Manonabike

Über Member
I finally got round to fit my new flyer on the MTB and went for a 10 miles ride. Very pleased with it..... I thought it would be similar to my B67 but no, the flyer will take longer to brake in but I don't see that as a problem as the first 10 miles were comfortable. I will probably keep riding for up to 20 miles until the saddle is fully broken in.

A B15 is now in my wish list.

OP
OP
Manonabike

Manonabike

Über Member
The B15 is not longer in my wish list..... it's on my bike now :whistle:

A B17 Narrow Special is in my wish list now....... would swap for my B17 Special if anybody is interested.

compo

Veteran
Thanks to Smokeysmoo of this parish I have a B17 on my Trek. I have been riding it about 3 weeks and it is beginning to submit to my backside and gradually becoming comfortable.

tyred

Legendary Member
I don't like the B15. I have B17s, B66s, B72 and find them all supremely comfortable but the B15 on my Viscount is somehow uncomfortable and spoiling my enjoyment of another wise fine bike.

One, a black B67 which I've had to punch and lace because it sagged so badly. I'm still not convinced about its usefulness as a saddle, but it looks the part on my Taurus. And that's the main thing.

OP
OP
Manonabike

Manonabike

Über Member
I don't like the B15. I have B17s, B66s, B72 and find them all supremely comfortable but the B15 on my Viscount is somehow uncomfortable and spoiling my enjoyment of another wise fine bike.

I thought my sit bones were wider than what they actually are and as a result I found the B15 amazingly comfortable. It replaced my B17 Special for which I need to get another bike I think :whistle:

Thanks to Smokeysmoo of this parish I have a B17 on my Trek. I have been riding it about 3 weeks and it is beginning to submit to my backside and gradually becoming comfortable.

You will have it ready for the summer..... longggg and comfortable rides ahead :smile:

andrew_s

Legendary Member
5 x Team Pro (one is dying, one's a spare, and one's a Ti version)
1 B17 std
1 B17 Champion Sprinter, circa 1950, that came attached to a Rotrax fixed. It looks far too uncomfortable to try actually riding it.

StuartG

slower but further
3xB17. The oldest is about to celebrate its 33rd birthday. After 100 miles the only thing that doesn't hurt is my bum.

OP
OP
Manonabike

Manonabike

Über Member
I got myself another Brooks, this time a Brooks Swallow Ti

So far:

1st - Team Pro
2nd - B17 Champion
3rd - B17
4th - B67
5th - Flyer
6th - Swallow chrome
7th -Swallow Ti

Two saddles need to go as I have only 4 bikes and my wife uses one saddle too :smile:

If anybody is interested in the B17 Special Champion or the B67 then send me a PM please.

Top Bottom