How many CC'ers actually cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I seriously get the impression most people on this forum do not actually cycle. The odd ride or two a year, a lot probably haven't even cycled in years.

The real threads on proper cycling related stuff like training are frequented by the same handful of people. Which leaves everyone else posting nonsense.

The answer to all cycling performance questions are met with 'just ride your bike more', which is awful advice but typical of the type of 'cyclists' here.

How many here actually ride proper? And how many like to talk to talk about pies, 60's shirt buttons, bolivian shoe horns and other pointless nonsense?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I seriously get the impression most people on this forum do not actually cycle. The odd ride or two a year, a lot probably haven't even cycled in years.

The real threads on proper cycling related stuff like training are frequented by the same handful of people. Which leaves everyone else posting nonsense.

The answer to all cycling performance questions are met with 'just ride your bike more', which is awful advice but typical of the type of 'cyclists' here.

How many here actually ride proper? And how many like to talk to talk about pies, 60's shirt buttons, bolivian shoe horns and other pointless nonsense?

If you don't like it here piss off.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

when you say 'real' threads on 'proper' cycling... you mean all that wannabe-pro-look-a-lycra nonsense don't you?

To me, 'proper' cycling is using a bike as a vehicle. I don't chase mileage, I don't try to do a journey a few seconds quicker than last time I did it and don't kid myself that spending an extra fifty quid on a dérailleur will make me go faster.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ride my bike most days to get to work plus I try to get in some long rides but for the last couple of years have failed miserably. I don't do "training" though, I can't see I even trained for LEL which I think counts as a fairly serious bike ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom