How many of you are famous? (Cycling related)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
My name is Ben. I am a cyclist and I wear a helmet cam. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12330181
WOW you made the BBC. I only made the local papers.

mattobrien

Guru
Half a lifetime ago when I was a student I also worked at a Little Chef, once we had Cannon & Ball come in. Am I famous? They certainly weren't at the time...

I also share the name with a Canadian stand up comic who desperately wants my (rarely used) twitter handle.

And lastly my celebrity stalker is Tracey Emin, having seen here at both London Liverpool Street and Gatwick airport, stalking was the only conclusion I could come to. I haven't seen her for a while now, so I think she much have got bored and given up.

JDP

Andiamo
I was also in an indie band that decided to become moderately famous shortly after I decided being in a band wasn't for me! EDIT Just remembered I still own their website though ... saving that one for if I ever find myself impoverished!

Now you can't post this and not say who can you?

Was it "because of Joe"?
Did you utter the immortal line "Let their be Shelving"
Did you have an "atomic waste refuse system"?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think there's only one former pro cyclists, adult film star, and novelist on CC. And that, by my reckoning, wins hands down.

JDP

Andiamo
I'm not that old!

There may however be some sea birds involved.

Good job, I didn't start quoting Jesus and The Mary Chain - that would make me look old! :whistle:

JDP

Andiamo
[QUOTE 1743854, member: 45"]It's Dell. He did an adult spoof of Kojak in 1976.[/quote]

Funny, he doesn't look like a lollipop kind of guy but you can never tell....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Funny, he doesn't look like a lollipop kind of guy but you can never tell....
hahahaha

the CCer in question is working on his autobiography. When it's published perhaps we should all meet up and get him to sign our copies?

Top Bottom