How many of you are famous? (Cycling related)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been on the telly a few times - usually as the indignant cyclist - in things like 'So you think you're a good driver?' Credited in one of Ballantines book, been in magazines and Newspapers and interveiwed on't radio. But I am not famous. On the fame scale I am a Z.

So in other words Mickle you're an ideal candidate for the next Celebrity Big Brother? :laugh: :biggrin:

KateK

I've been on an nationwide police watch list ...... and there's this American bloke on you tube reading one of my poems...very very badly...it still makes me happy just thinking about it.

I sat next to Mick Jagger on a flight to New York and Jenny Agutter on a flight to Los Angeles. I was also on a flight with Paul Weller and (one I didn't have a clue about) the gardener from Desperate Housewives whoever he is. I met a beautiful funny happy lady, staying in the same hotel in Tokyo, called Whitney Houston (in the times when she was at her peak) and bumped into Gorbachev on the pavement in New York.

Doseone

Guru
I've been on an nationwide police watch list ...... and there's this American bloke on you tube reading one of my poems...very very badly...it still makes me happy just thinking about it.

Would you let us have a link so we can hear it? No problem if you don't want to.

My claim to fame....I was one of a team of twelve who broke the world record for distance run on a treadmill in 24 hours in 2004. Record has since been broken and broken again by others:sad:

annaspanna

I head-waited Lucy Crawford's wedding (gorgeous daughter of Michael).. Took him a cuppa coffee whilst we were setting up and received a lovely kiss on the cheek!

I'm going to be famous when the olympic flame comes through my area.
It looks as if it will be carried on my cycle training route, and i ain't changing my route for nobody,
plus i'm extremely adept at dodging trees, so if plod are on route to "guard the proceedings", they won't
grab me. :boxing: :laugh:

Reactions: gaz

Jezston

Über Member
As long as you have a camera fitted so we can see!

I see gaz has already volunteered to lend you one just in case.

Top Bottom