How many own a folder?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derall

Guru
Airnimal Chameleon 105. Not as foldable as others, so I wouldn't like to commute with it. Take it back and forth between Buckinghamshire and Grampian, so does very nicely for that. Handles the terrain at both end very well, especially good on the steep climbs in the Grampians.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Daewoo Shuttle *hangs head*

Yes, they're cheap and somewhat nasty, and they don't fold so much as collapse, but it works. After a fashion.

ChrisKH

Guru
Green L6 Brommie for me as well. Bought primarily for bike-train-bike journey that went from a 2 mile-train-3 mile commute (to The Mall where the TdF is starting today/tomorrow) to a 2 mile-train-1/2 mile.

ibren

just bought an Airnimal Chameleon pro sport 105 after a long period of drooling, not cycled for many years but decided to start commuting to work, Greenwich>Regent st 18 miles roundtrip ("GULP"), wish me luck.
anywho new to this forum mallarky too so salutations to you all[/b]

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
One Brompton. Not regularly used, but essential anyway. Bought because I was impressed with the fold.

I had an Airnimal Joey for a while, am considering a Chameleon now..

TimO

Guru
Dark Green Brompton T3. Use it every day for the 5.5 mile commute into work, in all weather, ie sunny, rain, snow, whatever.

I also tow a Yak Bob behind it for the weekly SainsBurys run.

Bad Company

The Next Stig !
I have always disregarded a folder but I am considering something which could fit in the boot of the car and be used around town.

Any suggestions :blush:

Top Bottom