How many social interactions today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stayed in and I wasn't burgled that's a proper zero for me.

It must be hard times for burglars. In fact who isn't suffering in the thieving community?
All with a bit of luck!

lane

Veteran
Zero other than those I live with.

Tomorrow collecting some bread from the pub. I have been told I will get a time slot, the exchange will take place outside and we will keep the correct distance apart. What times we live in - all to collect some bloody bread.

The dog.
My physio who said that half his patients had cancelled and he didn't fancy his chances of paying his mortgage this month.
It was my turn to deliver St Vincent de Paul food parcels today but nobody has asked for one so that was lucky.
Mike

alicat

Legendary Member
Yesterday, about four during a trip to the supermarket. Got there just before 7am and a chap absent-mindedly sauntered up to me as I was queueing to get in. After that it was hard to avoid other shoppers and staff.

Spoke to the Mrs and 4 Ham radio operators but never left the house plus my 5 dogs and complained to myself !

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
2 today m my son and grandson went Into town and picked up a couple of things that i needed.

They stayed more than 2 metres away so all was good.

Went for another bimble. Very few cars on the roads, a few large lorries and 1 tractor.

My son said that there are a lot of police out and about stopping people and asking them who they are and why are they out.

I think this is a reaction to some motorbike numpties that travelled from Birmingham to Llandovery just for a blast. The locals called the police and they were told to go back to Birmingham. Some people just don't get it.

lane

Veteran
Been to the pub to collect the bread. Excellent social distancing with the lady who sells the bread she kept well away. Sale takes place in the car park, put money in a jar no change provided. Will also provide scones, buns and meat pies. Some people walking about though not much idea - two women walking side by side but a bit apart down the middle of a narrow lane makes it hard to get the correct distance either side.

I will count it is as one the lady today in pub car park plus family. Expect to be back to zero tomorrow.

vickster

Legendary Member
The dog.
My physio who said that half his patients had cancelled and he didn't fancy his chances of paying his mortgage this month.
It was my turn to deliver St Vincent de Paul food parcels today but nobody has asked for one so that was lucky.
Mike
Physios shut here other than telephone/video consults. I desperately need a sports massage, no chance for obvious reasons!

Only virtual interactions here so far today, I'm going to head out on the bike shortly

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Big fat zero again for me today. Dog walks on leads again as the park was busy, and a 45mph lurcher who doesn't look where he's going doesn't go down too well.
Saw lots of people, never got nearer than at least 5m.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Thursday March 26: none
Friday March 27 : one

Nothing to report on Thursday. But I had to go to the supermarket this morning. All good, limiting the number in the store, everyone queuing 2m apart. In the store it's obviously a bit more tricky but I did my best to keep 2m away from anyone as I perused the salmon fillets and pork pies

My downfall was the queue to pay. All good, tape on the floor to indicate where you should stand. I was waiting my turn by the conveyor belt, turned round to see the next person in the queue way too close. Asked her to back off. She did

Saturday 21 March to Friday 27 March running total: two

Top Bottom