How many social interactions today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
None today, until next door came round with a sack of spuds for us (his mate has a chip shop & needs rid of the stock), although he remained in the porch & I was well inside the house.
Anyone round here need any potatoes, because i doubt we'll get through a sack full before they go off :blush:

tyred

Legendary Member
I waved at another cyclist coming towards me if that counts.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
In real life:My dogs, ex BF from 6 metres away and on FaceTime.
in The virtu world.
Skype with my boss and the annoying exception handler and a lot of texting with my site buddy.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Not a one...

Conservatory roof cleaned, a foot taken off top and side of beech hedges, car fob battery replaced [had to google how to re-set it after].

+ home made Cornish pasty and beans for tea... very happy.

i could get used to this self-isolating.

stephec

Legendary Member
2 today m my son and grandson went Into town and picked up a couple of things that i needed.

They stayed more than 2 metres away so all was good.

Went for another bimble. Very few cars on the roads, a few large lorries and 1 tractor.

My son said that there are a lot of police out and about stopping people and asking them who they are and why are they out.

I think this is a reaction to some motorbike numpties that travelled from Birmingham to Llandovery just for a blast. The locals called the police and they were told to go back to Birmingham. Some people just don't get it.
To be fair it would take a couple of big hefty coppers to force me to go to Birmingham as well. 😂

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
To be fair it would take a couple of big hefty coppers to force me to go to Birmingham as well. 😂

Shut up you. Could be worse. Could be Bolton :laugh::laugh::laugh:

alicat

Legendary Member
Five too many. I went out for my weekend paper and some groceries and decided not to go into the supermarket because there were a security guard and an employee at the entrance like last time. I went back this evening and it was much quieter. A policewoman walked quite close to me completely unnecessarily so I said 'Two metres'. She laughed and I asked her to explain what was so funny. She cleared off after that. :whistle:

Saluki

I saw nobody on my dog walk and until lunchtime, didn’t see a soul.

Neighbour from No.4 knocked on and asked if I would take her cat to the emergency vet. Not her, just her cat. I called the vet to check where they were and did they have a car park and off I went.
Neighbour put her cat (in carrier) out on her front step and went back in. I took cat to the car - used hand gel stuff - drove to vet.
called vet from car park.
told to put cat carrier on outside table. Did that.
lady came out and collected cat once I was back in car, waiting.
collected cat and meds from table when texted to do so.
delivered cat to door step, knocked on and took massive steps backwards while neighbour came out to get her cat.

My neighbour doesn’t have a car, I was happy to help her, she is a nice lady.

I took the bike out after and didn’t see another person.

Saluki

Five too many. I went out for my weekend paper and some groceries and decided not to go into the supermarket because there were a security guard and an employee at the entrance like last time. I went back this evening and it was much quieter. A policewoman walked quite close to me completely unnecessarily so I said 'Two metres'. She laughed and I asked her to explain what was so funny. She cleared off after that. :whistle:
That policewomen should have known better. Good for you, calling her on it.

Top Bottom