How many social interactions today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
unnamed.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
One social interaction today. I greeted a runner who came too close to me with a very, very rude word.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yesterday on my ride I stopped for a snack. A local decided he would have a chat. I've no idea what he wanted to impart. The topic seemed to jump all over the place with no introduction as to what it was. Even during a story stuff was missing. TBH I'd have been happier to have missed this, my only, social contact of the day. But I'm guessing he felt much happier for having a listener. :laugh:

Whilst hoovering out the car today, I spoke with two neighbours, to check they were doing alright, and the young boy next door but one, who was busy chalking a rainbow picture on his front garden wall. I think thats a thing to support the NHS.
Oh, and I said hello to the postman as he passed by. No post for me today.

lane

Veteran
None today other than family. Will go on a walk later but my experience is that is no issue.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
None today apart from Mrs 26, who, in the words of @welsh dragon , doesn't count :laugh:

dodgy

Seems that most of the public's ire is aimed at runners just now if Twitter is to be believed. Seems weird not to be as irrationally hated as another group for a period.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Seems that most of the public's ire is aimed at runners just now if Twitter is to be believed. Seems weird not to be as irrationally hated as another group for a period.
Under the circumstances, is it irrational not to want strangers puffing and blowing at your face?

Top Bottom