How many things are mentioned in total?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You are Classic 33 in disguise.

I know this as I was going to St Ives....

Houses = 7
7houses x 7cats = 49 cats
49 cats x 7mice = 343 mice
343mice x 7 corn = 2,401 corn
2,401corn x 7gran = 16,807

Total = 7+49+343+2401+16807 = 19,607

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
One. I ate all the cats, thus engulfing everything in my stomach, which only has one compartment to it, and therefore constitutes one thing. If a part of a body cannot be seen to constitute a thing (as in a living entity) in itself, then I myself shall be that thing. Either way, as a result of cat-consumption, there is 1 thing.

One. I ate all the cats, thus engulfing everything in my stomach, which only has one compartment to it, and therefore constitutes one thing. If a part of a body cannot be seen to constitute a thing (as in a living entity) in itself, then I myself shall be that thing. Either way, as a result of cat-consumption, there is 1 thing.

What about the 7 houses??

classic33

Leg End Member
Two! Furball & excess wind which takes out the seven houses.

classic33

Leg End Member
You are Classic 33 in disguise.

I know this as I was going to St Ives....
So am
I'm User1314 as well as Mad Doug Biker? Courtesy of TVC, 7 Jul 2013.
Is User1314 also Mad Doug Biker?
Is Mad Doug Biker, User1314?
Is Cyclist33 really me? Am I he?
or
Am I all the above, as well as being myself?

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 2555239, member: 1314"]I translated the q from the original Egyptian and my OP was as specific as it got.

Ok - it's from a papyra maths sheet that made up the "100 objects that made the world" thing exhibition from the British Museum. I just got hold of the book so not a completely random post.[/quote]At least you tried. Thats the main thing.
Seeing as you're me, I'd want an apology from @ianrauk.

Top Bottom