How many times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

When riding on a hot day don't forget to top the water bottle up at the Cafe stop, the number of times I've fallen over that one over the years.

Diggs

Veteran
This thread is for things you keep on doing, please tell me you have only done that once.
Fair point but my bumbling DIY efforts are ongoing. I think mine should be that I don't read thread titles properly?

Chopping onions/chilies or spilling mouthwash on your hands...... then taking contact lenses out.....

My eyes are used to to it now I only have to use eyewash and wear my glasses for 2 days now it used to be a week.....

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
the definition of a weed is any plant growing where it is not wanted. Just claim you were rehoming it!

I thought the definition of weed is 'any green thing I have already put in the green waste bin' because next week when the other half says 'Where is that ...... I planted over there?' you just say 'I think it must have died back or something..' :smile:

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
A household of two people can quite happily survive on the output of two courgette plants over the growing season. When you plant eight, for safety, you do not need to 'keep the other six plants because it seems a shame to waste them' because you WILL be looking up as many recipes for courgette chutney as you can find,making cakes, soups, even brownies, giving away courgettes to neighbours, replacing aubergines in recipes with courgettes, thinking of letting some of them grow into marrows, looking up marrow chutney recipes, trekking down to the village shop with four carrier bags of courgettes just to get rid of them, looking for tips on how to freeze them in as small a space as possible etc, for about three to four weeks. This does not have to be an annual event.

Top Bottom