How many times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If you dismantle something, always make sure you put the screws in a safe place, and that you remember where that safe place is.

Cheddar George

oober member
As mentioned recently in the cafe.

When doing any plumbing work involving removing the waste trap from under the sink never dispose of any waste water by pouring........it....... down....... the.......... sink.........DOH!

welsh dragon

Don't have safe places. They are lethal...(Christmas presents always used to turn up at anytime of year except Christmas) you never, ever remember where the safe place is!

I know. I must have quite a bit of money somewhere in the house that I have put away for safe keeping. DOH

Dmcd33

Drinking Jack Daniels Whiskey with my Brother. I always regret it and say "I'm sticking to beer next time", guess what? I have a few beers and then - Jack Daniels comes calling! Good at the time though.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Mrs A_T's favourite one.... put your coat on before you put your arm through your bag strap.

welsh dragon

Drinking Jack Daniels Whiskey with my Brother. I always regret it and say "I'm sticking to beer next time", guess what? I have a few beers and then - Jack Daniels comes calling! Good at the time though.

xx(

Cheddar George

oober member
[QUOTE 3015495, member: 9609"]I seem to have little to no understanding of how welding causes steel to become extremely hot. After welding I like to pick up and inspect what I have just done, and no matter how many times I burn my fingers I never seem to learn the lesson.[/QUOTE]

For me it's changing the drill bit after drilling a substantial piece of steel.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Don't cut loft insulation to size with a kitchen knife when you are not fully aware of the location of the electric cables.
Still here due to the circuit tripping out, but climbing down in the dark was fun.
Can still see the small notch mark on the knife
This thread is for things you keep on doing, please tell me you have only done that once.

Top Bottom