How many times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
See, that's more like it... we've all been there..

Chopping Scotch Bonnets is fraught with danger... not during, but after. Wash your hands immediately is all I'm saying.

Always make sure the tomato sauce lid is fimly closed before you shake the bottle
did that once with a smoothy in a company car. the lid was on firmly, the security seal still unbroken. Inside of the car and myself still got covered... (Supermarket I purchased it from paid for everything thankfully but it had my colleges in hysterics for days!)

So my tip is always keep a hand over the lid when shaking bottle/jar/container!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
When you go to the supermarket, always check to make sure you don't end up with the trolley that squeaks or only goes sideways.

It's an unreasonable request: if I could recall what it was I wasn't meant to do, I wouldn't do it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Dont sit down on the train whilst well refreshed after a night out with the boys.
I always tell myself that it is best to stand up, but I never seem to learn, and end up missing my stop.

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
It is less painful to find a screwdriver that is the right size for the job instead of making do with the smaller, closer one.

(It may be that I have so many of these, everyone will wonder why I am still alive.)

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
It doesn't matter how many times you do it, the 'short cut' that is approximately four times longer than the 'proper route' does not save you time. Although it may be prettier outside, it almost definitely will not be inside.

Top Bottom