How many times...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There is a point beyond which it really hurts to bite your nails.

Still not got it.

Done that as well to the point where they bleed and bloody hurt when you wash your hands. Soap is horrible to cut and bloody fingernails. Finally stopped when I went back to work full time., I couldn't face letting anyone see them, so I stopped biting them. I've never bitten them since.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Indian Food. I love Indian food, thus far every manifestation of South Asian food that I have tried is delicious. Alas it does not like me very much, every time the following morning I regret it, every time I vow never again to let the spicey delights pass my lips, yet, just a few weeks later, I forget my toilette trials and I go back for more.

I'm a martyr.

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I am in my forties. Since the ToB went through some of my favourite local climbs last year I am not going to get anywhere near any of the top Strava times...and wasn't going to when they hadn't been...so stop bloody trying!

KneesUp

Guru
I always end up carrying too much stuff into/out of the house to be able to reach my keys.

Bloody always.

Or the keys are in the opposite pocket to my free hand
I always forget if I've locked the house. My four-year-old daughter said to me recently "Daddy, I think I'm going to watch you so I can tell you if you've locked the door from now on" Four years old, and already having to treat her dad as though he's senile. And not once have I forgotten to lock the bloody thing either.

I always forget if I've locked the house. My four-year-old daughter said to me recently "Daddy, I think I'm going to watch you so I can tell you if you've locked the door from now on" Four years old, and already having to treat her dad as though he's senile. And not once have I forgotten to lock the bloody thing either.

At least she has your back :boxing::boxing:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Dont eat fajitas/burritos/enchiladas the night before a dive trip. Especially if your dive "buddies" think it's funny not to help you unzip your drysuit.

gbb

Legendary Member
DIY plumbing, turn off stopcocks, open taps to drain excess water in pipes....REMEMBER TO CHECK PLUG IS NOT IN SINK...do plumbing work, turn stopcocks back on...sit back and relax......:ohmy:...hear taps are running, sprint upstairs to find plugs are indeed in sink, water is perilously close to the top, turn taps off...and breathe :whistle:
More than once, less than three times thankfully.

D

Deleted member 1258

When weeding the garden make sure the plants you are pulling up are weeds, the number of times I've had to replant and hope the plant survives.

Top Bottom