How much do you sweat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got a dab on is northern for sweating!

If you've got a bit of a dab on you're just a bit damp, if you've got a RIGHT dab on you're really sweaty!

Oooh eer missus.. you learn something new every day.
You funny norvern people with your funny ways ;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
+1,
i'm no sweaty git :thumbsup:

Is that because you have covered up all your sweat pores with those disgusting tatoo's works of art ? :hello:

Licramite

Über Member
yes , my problem is I love to cycle at the hottest part of the day on the hottest days of the year.
but not counting them, wringy wet by the time I,m normally done.
but I have found a Lycra base layer really good , it keeps you warm and dry. I didn't even think about seriously for years (but with my new lean mean gorgeous figure) I stuffed myself into one as it was going cheep - or creak now -
I also wear a sweat band under my helmet to stop the sweat running into my eyes.

compared how I look after an hour on the turbo I finish a ride bone dry.

annoyingly it takes about 3-4miles before I build up a sweat , just the point I get into work. - and it takes at least 10-15minutes to stop sweating when I get in , and I mean sweating, running down me face.

I don't think using deodorants before you ride is a good idea, your supposed to sweat or overheat. - nothing wrong with a bit of good honest sweat.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If anyone can sweat in this climate they're a good un!:cold: I don't sweat through exercise, but certain foods make me pour sweat from the head. Tomatoes, HP sauce, onions,bacon,salami,mature cheddar to name but a few!:sweat:

Kookas

Über Member
If anyone can sweat in this climate they're a good un!:cold: I don't sweat through exercise, but certain foods make me pour sweat from the head. Tomatoes, HP sauce, onions,bacon,salami,mature cheddar to name but a few!:sweat:

I actually find it pretty easy to sweat if it's cold out and I walk into a heated building, cycling or not.

stumpy66

Veteran
I only sweat if the wife gets to the credit card statement before i do and spies all my wiggle purchases :laugh:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Not much at all tbh. I don't get hot much and most of the year I hike in the mountains in a t-shirt whilst my mate has 3 layers and a hat on!

Not sure that this is a good thing though.

My feet don't sweat much at all and I could wear the same pair of socks for days without them getting smelly!

Licramite

Über Member
one of the dodges with a ruck sack,( unless you have the type that spaces it off your back ((flash git if you have) is to pin a towel to the inside of your shirt, stops your sweat soaking your outer layers.

Top Bottom