How much does a Beefeater earn??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Or have the couple on Relocation Relocation been nicking the crown jewels????

Renting for the past 8 years a flat within the tower as he works as one.

They're looking for 2 properties and have a budget of £350k for one and £150k for the other:wacko:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
They won't get much for that 150k in the location they are looking..

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Is it the beefeaters salary or their partner's? They might have been able to save a fair amount with their accommodation?

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Arch said:
And presumably in the Army, accommodation is subsidised. Two wages, one smallish cost of living...

Half a million is still a lot of money though when he's retiring in a few years.

It was just an observation that they seem to have a lot of cash. Good on them. Plus no idea what she does

Noodley

It's not that much.

ACS

Legendary Member
Arch said:
And presumably in the Army, accommodation is subsidised. Two wages, one smallish cost of living...

Service accommodation is not subsidised, its graded according to size, condition and location. MOD sold their housing stock many years ago to the highest bidder and as a very rough comparision rents are comparable with social housing rents for the area the accommodation is located. HMG subsidising rents heaven forbid!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Even the masses could probably figure out that someone close to retirement might have stashed a few bob away, I'm always far more perplexed by the 20 something couples they feature who are looking for 6 bedroomed £400k houses "and a little landing pad" in the city.

wilsden

Don't forget, we don't know their personal circumstances.

I was lucky (if you can call it that) enough to inherit enough cash to allow me to upgrade my house and still have no mortgage. I earn somewhere near average wage and own outright a house that is worth 7 times that.

They may have inherited the additional cash required.

Top Bottom