How much is my kit worth?!?!?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did a tot-up today of all of the accessories hanging off my bike, including things like SPD pedals and Sekuclip spoke reflectors, total came to over £380!!!!! This includes a Niteflux front light but chayzuz, I'd no idea it was that much. I'll have to be careful when I get me new bike later this year that I insure it for the correct value :wacko: :sad:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
£707.93 but half of that is my Garmin! The rest is mudguards and lights.

Chrisz

Über Member
A very dangerous thing to do mate - I did it a while back and nearly pooped my pants! I got the following totals;

General kit = £920
Winter bike = £1920
Summer bike = £4332.50

I sometimes wish I'd never even started counting - especially as I still need to upgrade the front and rear mechs on my summer bike to Super Record! :wacko:

stewie griffin

Über Member
Chrisz said:
A very dangerous thing to do mate - I did it a while back and nearly pooped my pants! I got the following totals;

General kit = £920
Winter bike = £1920
Summer bike = £4332.50

I sometimes wish I'd never even started counting - especially as I still need to upgrade the front and rear mechs on my summer bike to Super Record! ;)

MadoneRider1991 said:
Winter bike - £700
TT bike - £1000
Summer bike - £3690

Accessories? :biggrin:

Norm

I blew £450 on lights, but they move to whichever bike I'm riding, as does the tool kit which would probably cost £150 to replace.

Other than those, each one has pump (£15), computer (£30), bottle cages (£20) and brackets for the lights and saddle bag (£20).

The pack of 72 Sekuclips has done all 4 of my bikes. :biggrin:

Sam Kennedy

I had a nice list of items and prices typed up, then my computer turned off :biggrin:

So to summarise: £687 on bikes, £192 on accessories and kit, £879 in total.

I could have had myself a nice carbon frame for that price!

Top Bottom