how much is too much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hector

^^ The guy needs to as he can't ride for shoot.

I very much doubt even one time he has looked at any of his videos and said to himself ''You know what I could have done something different there.''

Nah, it's always the other guys fault. Which is a shame because if he did not take the above attitude then he could have become a better rider by now, ditched all the kit and spent the train journey home catching up on the days news in the Metro rather then looking at his ride.

And WTF is it with TWO air horns!! LOL does he have a second one for reserve or if one breaks?! That tells me how poor his riding actually is that you have to constantly rely on not one but two horns.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
^^ The guy needs to as he can't ride for s***.

I very much doubt even one time he has looked at any of his videos and said to himself ''You know what I could have done something different there.''

Nah, it's always the other guys fault. Which is a shame because if he did not take the above attitude then he could have become a better rider by now, ditched all the kit and spent the train journey home catching up on the days news in the Metro rather then looking at his ride.

And WTF is it with TWO air horns!! LOL does he have a second one for reserve or if one breaks?! That tells me how poor his riding actually is that you have to constantly rely on not one but two horns.
I do that when watching all of my videos back.

He doesnt have two individual ones, he has two on the same system. He made them from scratch and did a video showing where the battery pack is and how they work.

Top Bottom