how much is too much

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by lip03, 4 Aug 2012.

1. lip03

lip03 Über Member

Saw a guy on the train last night. Obviously a commuter from the kit he had on his trek.
    Here is a list of what I saw on him/bike
    No less than 4 cameras, air horns (2), more lights than I could count front and rear, seat bag Bum bag rucsack,bottlecages one of which had a big battery pack in for all his lights/cameras. And he then had another camera on his helmet along with more lights front and back!
    Then once he had got on my train he produced a laptop from his bag plugged all the .sd cards from his cameras into yet another gizmo and watched his commute back(from 5 different angles)

Is it me is that too much ?
    This guy must have spent some serious cash getting set up so maybe I am just jealous :smile:

Hawk likes this.
  2. maybe he worked for the BBC?:laugh:

3. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Sounds like SonoftheWindsInc. :smile:

4. MattHB

MattHB Proud Daddy

I think he needs to forget about what the world is doing and enjoy his riding! That sounds like a huge amount of OCD to me

5. sidevalve

sidevalve Über Member

Threr are gadget freaks and oddballs in all walks of life I s'pose. Bit like the mods in the sixties with mirrors on their scooters. If you asked him he'd reckon it was all vital. Hey Ho, each to his own

lip03 likes this.
  6. Maybe he's not a cyclist with a lot of cameras, maybe he is a film maker who uses a bicycle?

7. Matthew_T

Matthew_T "Young and Ex-whippet"

Just as Mikey says, it is SonoftheWindsInc or Traffic Droid that you have seen.

You should have just said a passing "hello" and then he would have put a video of you on Youtube.

Hawk likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    lip03

lip03 Über Member

Oh I
    M not sure I may have seen a minor cycling celeb haha he was a black guy mid 30s very serious looking

9. [​IMG]

10. Matthew_T

Matthew_T "Young and Ex-whippet"

Ignore this post.

11. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Perhaps if you are racist?!

lip03 likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    lip03

lip03 Über Member

inapropreate i think

13. OP
    OP
    lip03

lip03 Über Member

yeah thats the guy!! thats a bit weird!

14. Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture Internet Marketing bod

Umm, er, wtf?

__________________________________________________________________________________
    Sent from my bowels

15. Gary E

Gary E Veteran

I think you need to think a bit before you make posts like that. :wacko:

I'm hoping it was an innocent mistake and not a deliberate attempt to start up another argument :stop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice