how much is too much

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lip03

Über Member
Saw a guy on the train last night. Obviously a commuter from the kit he had on his trek.
Here is a list of what I saw on him/bike
No less than 4 cameras, air horns (2), more lights than I could count front and rear, seat bag Bum bag rucsack,bottlecages one of which had a big battery pack in for all his lights/cameras. And he then had another camera on his helmet along with more lights front and back!
Then once he had got on my train he produced a laptop from his bag plugged all the .sd cards from his cameras into yet another gizmo and watched his commute back(from 5 different angles)

Is it me is that too much ?
This guy must have spent some serious cash getting set up so maybe I am just jealous :smile:

maybe he worked for the BBC?:laugh:

sidevalve

Über Member
Threr are gadget freaks and oddballs in all walks of life I s'pose. Bit like the mods in the sixties with mirrors on their scooters. If you asked him he'd reckon it was all vital. Hey Ho, each to his own

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Just as Mikey says, it is SonoftheWindsInc or Traffic Droid that you have seen.

You should have just said a passing "hello" and then he would have put a video of you on Youtube.

OP
OP
lip03

lip03

Über Member
Oh I
Just as Mikey says, it is SonoftheWindsInc or Traffic Droid that you have seen.

You should have just said a passing "hello" and then he would have put a video of you on Youtube.
M not sure I may have seen a minor cycling celeb haha he was a black guy mid 30s very serious looking

3104965283.jpg

Top Bottom