How much stuff is attached to your bars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cross brakes and a light if needed. Garmin on the stem

Thick lizard skin tape on 38cm bars doesn't leave room for much else!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
OK, at risk of ridicule for the daft bar bag, the old fashioned transistor radio, and the childish bell (that I quite like), not only does this pic show my crowded bars - taken while riding through Norfolk on Wednesday- it more importantly proves that I am capable of cycling occasionally at more than about 10mph ( if you look closely) 22mph no less! Take that you strava muppets!

image.jpg

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Lights, occasionally a bar bag.

I gave up the tyranny of a computer ages ago when I realised I spent more time focussing on that and the numbers rather than the world around me and the sheer damn hell of riding. Never bothered with a Garmin as I'm not really into logging my riding.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ditch the light, don't go out when it's dark!
I
OK, at risk of ridicule for the daft bar bag, the old fashioned transistor radio, and the childish bell (that I quite like), not only does this pic show my crowded bars - taken while riding through Norfolk on Wednesday- it more importantly proves that I am capable of cycling occasionally at more than about 10mph ( if you look closely) 22mph no less! Take that you strava muppets!

View attachment 74164

Jeez! I'm sat here listening to my dad's old Roberts radio and i've just noticed the same one on your handlebars!:ohmy: ^_^

fatjel

Veteran
garmin and cheapo computer.. light goes on if/when I need it..

Dave 123

Legendary Member

View attachment 74164

It's upside down.... 0.22mph! Come on @Glow worm , pull your socks up you muppet!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

View attachment 74164
Roberts radio? Now that's just class ....

tyred

Legendary Member
On my winter bike, just a bell and a soon to be removed mount for a deceased cycle computer. I no longer want to be a slave to a little box of electronics telling me how slow fast I'm going. Light is mounted on the fork low rider mount, gear shifters I don't have any use for on this bike.

110_0401.JPG

Top Bottom