How much stuff is attached to your bars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Why do you need all that? Garmin AND bike computers? BTW your Garmin mount should be attached to the bars on the right hand side of the stem so the garmin is horizontal over the front wheel. Also loose the thing for the turbo trainer. In fact loose the turbo trainer altogether and MTFU and ride through winter:thumbsup:

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Exposure diablo, strada and a specialized flux cuz im scared of the dark.

And a garmin 800 cuz i get lost.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Small clock speedo time thingy for road bike on the stem...nothing unnecessary on the mtb's ..I do fit lights if out in the dark..

I find the more stuff people have on their bikes the more they like to talk about themselves and their bikes...

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Synapse - Knog, Hope 1, Cat Eye computer on the bars and Garmin on the stem. (computer does cadence, Garmin doesn't)
Sirrus - Cat Eye light, Hope 1, Garmin on bars and Cat Eye on stem (could swap them over, I've only just added the Garmin in.
Commencal - Garmin on bars

Simontm

Veteran
BIKE-BAR.jpg

That's all on mine. Getting lost is not an option, it's mandatory :laugh:

So you can't ride on the tops, can't ride on the hoods which by process of elimination means you ride always on the drops, yeah right and the speed in mph shown on my computer is going up Alp du Huez.

2014_01007_zps05449d89.jpg

I therefore propose a new section of CC dedicated to gullible readers only.
My top tip of the day, when setting off on a ride always head north, that way coming back will always be downhill :smile:.

andyfraser

Über Member
Road bike - 2 front lights (one to see by and one to flash), Garmin on stem.
Hybrid - same light setup but this time the Garmin mount is on the bar.

Top Bottom