How often should you pump your tires?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Whenever your weekly pressure checks show the pressure has dropped more than 10 psi.

vickster

Legendary Member
When they need it. I might give mine a check and a squeeze once a week or when I ride that bike if it’s been a while
That’s very high pressure, how much do you weigh? Is that the recommendation for your weight? What width tyres? There’ll be a range on the side wall, if you’re heavy go near the top, light the bottom

and they’re tyres in London :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
Use a gauge to check. Your fingers can't tell the difference between 80 and 110 psi.

To be fair though, I'm a hefty lump of space time warping manliness and I run mine at 110 on 25C tyres. To some degree it's a taste thing but even so, youd need to be fairly close to my 19 stone to make 110 a necessity.

sheddy

Legendary Member
On every full moon.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous1502

When they need it. I might give mine a check and a squeeze once a week or when I ride that bike if it’s been a while
That’s very high pressure, how much do you weigh? Is that the recommendation for your weight? What width tyres? There’ll be a range on the side wall, if you’re heavy go near the top, light the bottom

and they’re tyres in London :laugh:
I had a look at my wheels again it says 110-125psi on them.I weight 52kg the tire width is 25x700mm

Top Bottom