• 55 - 65

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 65 - 75

• 75 - 85

• 85 - 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a woman and I take the right not to say even tho you can not tell who has ticked what!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisz

Über Member
.................and how come the older you get the older 'middle age' is (I'm still not there :ohmy: )

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Guess. .I'd like to know what you all reckon.....Here is a pic taken last week, it's photoshopped to change the background and enhance it but thats all.

jonesy

Guru
bonj said:
bollocks you're a LOT older than 40. 50 more like.

Nope, I'm 39 but then my own opinion of my sex didn't seem to count for much either, so do you want another poll to decide it? ;)

jonesy

Guru
Abitrary said:
No it's not, that's gay admiring.

I'd better than bonj, in some ways, and bonj is better than me.

chick pea

Chuffy said:
We're meant to be standing on the shoulders of giants, not idiots.

Pumpkin.

Priceless! :smile: This might have to be a sig quote....

BTW- where does LLB come in this hierarchy? ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Radius said:
17, you lot are old ;)
So there I was in my English class, aged 15. In walks the teacher and he gets each boy to pinch the skin on the back of his right hand, then to release it and watch what happened.

"You will observe that your skin snapped back into place immediately, now watch what happens to mine..."

He was incredibly old, like about 50 years of age ;)! His skin just kinda slowly flopped flat again after he let go of it.

"I am 45 years old. You probably think that I am older than that, and that I am an old man, but no, I am merely middle-aged. You will have seen that my skin is no longer as young and elastic as yours. I can't believe that I am already this age, for one day I was in a classroom like this thinking how old my teacher looked. You will wake up one day, notice how old your skin has become and will remember my words. Middle-age will be upon you. The time passes quickly boys - make the most of it!"

"Now - Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet..."

A couple of years ago, I noticed how much older I was looking and realised that the old guy had been right. I'd blinked, and 35 years had passed in an instant...

Yes, make the most of your time - you'll be an old git too before you know it! :biggrin:

Top Bottom