How Scottish are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
45% 02.jpg

The Anderson tartan

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Apparently I am only 17% scottish. Not surprising really. I am however surprised that I'm that much. At least this news will make @rbreid happy I suspect.:laugh:

Ony 80%, Ive been doon sooth too long ;) I was from Oxford on that other site :ohmy:

Doseone

Guru
25% which is about right. My Grandfather was Scottish.

When he was a kid they lived in a one room cottage somewhere in Dumfries and Galloway. He was one of 7 kids, and one day when he was little his dad just went out to do something and never came back. No-one knows what happened to him. They had to survive by killing rabbits to eat. They were part of Clan Napier apparently.

sazzaa

56% and I've lived here my whole life. But then I'm one of the Scots who will be saying no to independence and I like the English, so I guess I'm not falling in with the stereotype.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm only 92%:sad:.
Even worse, I don't know where I went wrong in the poll, although I did detect a southern bias in the questions.^_^

Rather odd that the 'northern' poll placed me in Oxford, anyone else thinking these polls may not give entirely accurate results?:unsure:

Last edited:
Top Bottom