How to pull Women :?:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

its easier if they are on a trolley and you can do it with rope

walker

I'm not an expert but I know I've had far more than my fair share of women.

first thing is self belief, if you think your ugly, fat, not worthy, a woman can sense that a mile off, their like dogs and fear, you got to be able to walk in the room, head held hi and know that you deserve any woman in the house.

Don't believe me? look at Rod Stewart, Chris Evans, mick Hucknall

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Dont make a fool of yourself.
Tell them your name.
Tell them that they look nice even though they might look stupid.
Tell her some bad good chat up lines.
And then there you go.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Patrick Stevens said:
Unless you possess film star good looks, wit, charm and immense wealth, it's best to go for the ones who are desparate.

Should that be 'disparate' or 'desperate' ?:biggrin:

ajevans

Practice talking to loads of them (even ones you don't fancy), then you won't bottle it when you find one you do.

I have friends who recommend speed dating. Never done it myself, but makes sense. Where else are you going to get to talk to about 20 single women in one night? Sounds like good fun and great practice even if you're not successful.

ajevans said:
Practice talking to loads of them (even ones you don't fancy), then you won't bottle it when you find one you do.

I have friends who recommend speed dating. Never done it myself, but makes sense. Where else are you going to get to talk to about 20 single women in one night? Sounds like good fun and great practice even if you're not successful.

Hmm.........I'd be a bit worried if I'd tried it on with 20, with not a nibble from any of them. :biggrin:

Top Bottom