How to use Bluetooth Cadence with GPS in Strava? Which App?

jase_31

Regular
Currently I use strava to track GPS into Strava using an android mobile.

Instead of going down garmin route, if I add a Bluetooth Speed/Cadence sensor can I import this data into Strava?

I guess I would need to track GPS / and power into another app, and then import this into Strava? Would this still keep segments comparisons etc.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Strava stopped support for sensors so I started using the Wahoo fitness app which does support them. This syncs with Strava and includes the sensor data. All segments work as usual.

OP
J

jase_31

Regular
Strava stopped support for sensors so I started using the Wahoo fitness app which does support them. This syncs with Strava and includes the sensor data. All segments work as usual.

Perfect - I thought that Strava no longer supported it directly.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Another way to do it is the RideWithGPS app. When Strava dropped bluetooth support RWGPS were quick to send out this communication.

We’ve always believed in giving you more options with your data, while making it convenient. After all, it’s your data. That’s why we are introducing Strava ride sync.
Best-in-class voice navigation, offline maps, and Bluetooth sensor support in one app with no compromises. Enjoy the convenience of recording your rides with the Ride with GPS mobile app, and still have the option of getting kudos when the ride is automatically synced to your Strava account.

I've never done it myself, I assume it works.

Top Bottom