How well do you know Birmingham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Booyaa

Veteran
[QUOTE 3474642, member: 45"]Not my experience. The Mailbox, in terms of nightlife, is a bunch of restaurants you'll find in any faceless newish development in any city centre. It's only slightly more upmarket than Broad St.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I lived in an apartment at the mailbox for 9 months so may have mis-read the place in that time.

Diggs

Veteran
9/10 - my only connection was having a cheap knock-off Birmingham City FC shirt as a nipper in an effort to score like Bob Latchford

View attachment 76818
Those were the days. We could pop into Romford, buy a club badge and sew it on a plain jersey (I recall my THFC supporting friends finding this especially convenient)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
[QUOTE 3474644, member: 45"]The IKEA on the M6 is miles from Birmingham.[/QUOTE]
It is. But not miles and miles away. We used to go there for tea on our way back from the Apple shop in the Bullring. The Bullring shop was our nearest Apple store at the time. We had friends who lived near New Street Station. The Creation Climbing wall was not wildly far from New Street Station either. I blooming loved that climbing wall.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Bostin' - you're a true Brummie

You scored 9 out of 10

& Only been once to see a gig in the 90's

would have got 10 - if not put off by the scary picture ...

_80213966_barbara_cartland_2_464_pa.jpg

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
The strange thing is BOSTIN is not Brummie , its Black Country. I work in Brum and they take the Micky out of for saying that :laugh:
Small things....

young Ed

Veteran
Poor. Have you considered offering your services as an expert?
3/10! guessed on all of them. never been there nor do i have a burning desire to
i pretty much no there is a place called birmingham!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom