HSBC members: free British Cycling Fan membership, reductions on others..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Not heard of this, but if you join you get 10% off Halfords and a few other things:

https://www.hsbc.co.uk/sponsorship/cycling/

"If you're eligible for the offer and would prefer to choose a Commute, Race or Ride British Cycling membership instead, you can claim a £26 discount on your annual membership fees. For example, the Ride membership annual fee will be reduced from £44 to £18 payable. Eligible customers are only entitled to a discount on one membership type".

DRM

Guru
Not a very good offer if you’re wanting to renew, as it’s for new memberships only, but if your renewing you get the same discount for putting the cost on a direct debit as any one else

Dan77

I got this email and signed up. Came to £16.20 with the DD discount. I rarely use them but I expect the 10% off at Halfords will cover a proportion of that.

Thought it was well worth it for the discounted price and it's good to have the insurance. Having said that, I will probably get a more comprehensive insurance policy as theft is a concern.

Not so sure I will keep the direct debit going next year when it's full price.

Mike_P

Guru
Theft insurance is best dealt with on your house / contents insurance, far cheaper IME then dedicated bike insurance and keep the BC membership for the other insurance/legal matters.

Top Bottom