I am a vegetarian!!

Matthames

Über Member
A notice to all flying arthropods! Try not to fly within the vicinity of my mouth when I am cycling, my vegetarianism means that I choose not to eat anything from the animal kingdom, thankyou :biggrin::biggrin:

Or I could just keep my mouth shut when cycling.

I am a vegetarian as well, cows and sheep eat grass therefore beef and mutton/lamb are made of grass.

Moodyman

Guru
Bit of protein's good for you Matty. Will help build those leg muscles. You'll climb a lot easier.

Go on, breathe in through your mouth.

Jezston

Über Member
Catrike UK said:
I am a vegetarian as well, cows and sheep eat grass therefore beef and mutton/lamb are made of grass.
Wow I've never heard such a witty comment about vegetarianism before in my life. Have you got any more? Perhaps you would like to query as to whether vegetarian girls swallow.

Jezston

Über Member
Catrike UK said:
No, I will leave the gutter comments to you.
Don't be so defensive. The point was us vegetarians get bored of the same old lame comments - I'm sure you feel the same about the comments you must get riding a trike.

Take it, learn, move on.

Jezston said:
Don't be so defensive. The point was us vegetarians get bored of the same old lame comments - I'm sure you feel the same about the comments you must get riding a trike.

Take it, learn, move on.
I obviously touched a nerve. Maybe you should have thought before posting, perhaps you will next time.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
*proffers handbags*

*gets out popcorn*

Jezston

Über Member
That didn't even make any sense. Lame attempt to continue an argument, I've lost interest. *ARGUMENT END*

Catrike's prize: At least one more person on this forum thinks Catrike is a penis and more potential customers lost. Congratulations.

Jezston said:
That didn't even make any sense. Lame attempt to continue an argument, I've lost interest. *ARGUMENT END*

Catrike's prize: At least one more person on this forum thinks Catrike is a penis and more potential customers lost. Congratulations.
Your posts do seem to be penis orientated don't they, you seem to be penis obsessed.