I am a vegetarian!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
A notice to all flying arthropods! Try not to fly within the vicinity of my mouth when I am cycling, my vegetarianism means that I choose not to eat anything from the animal kingdom, thankyou :biggrin::biggrin:

Or I could just keep my mouth shut when cycling.

I am a vegetarian as well, cows and sheep eat grass therefore beef and mutton/lamb are made of grass.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Bit of protein's good for you Matty. Will help build those leg muscles. You'll climb a lot easier.

Go on, breathe in through your mouth.

Jezston

Über Member
Catrike UK said:
I am a vegetarian as well, cows and sheep eat grass therefore beef and mutton/lamb are made of grass.

Wow I've never heard such a witty comment about vegetarianism before in my life. Have you got any more? Perhaps you would like to query as to whether vegetarian girls swallow.

Jezston said:
Wow I've never heard such a witty comment about vegetarianism before in my life. Have you got any more? Perhaps you would like to query as to whether vegetarian girls swallow.

No, I will leave the gutter comments to you.

Jezston

Über Member
Catrike UK said:
No, I will leave the gutter comments to you.

Don't be so defensive. The point was us vegetarians get bored of the same old lame comments - I'm sure you feel the same about the comments you must get riding a trike.

Take it, learn, move on.

Jezston said:
Don't be so defensive. The point was us vegetarians get bored of the same old lame comments - I'm sure you feel the same about the comments you must get riding a trike.

Take it, learn, move on.

I obviously touched a nerve. Maybe you should have thought before posting, perhaps you will next time.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
*proffers handbags*

*gets out popcorn*

Jezston

Über Member
That didn't even make any sense. Lame attempt to continue an argument, I've lost interest. *ARGUMENT END*

Catrike's prize: At least one more person on this forum thinks Catrike is a penis and more potential customers lost. Congratulations.

Jezston said:
That didn't even make any sense. Lame attempt to continue an argument, I've lost interest. *ARGUMENT END*

Catrike's prize: At least one more person on this forum thinks Catrike is a penis and more potential customers lost. Congratulations.

Your posts do seem to be penis orientated don't they, you seem to be penis obsessed.

Top Bottom