I badly need a haircut. What do I do??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Maybe there's a temporary glimmer of hope...….

delb0y

Legendary Member
My better half gave me a lock-down hair cut. It's the shortest it's been since I was a kid when my dad used to take me to an Italian ex-POW for a crew-cut. It'll take a while to grow back, but I quite like the short look. Might save me pounds, too, in the long run, as I normally go to the barber every three weeks.

To be honest, with a reasonable set of trimmers, what can possibly go wrong....

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Everyone is the same at the moment. I'm thinking about wielding the scissors soon myself to attempt a slight tidy. I was chatting to an elderly lady along the road yesterday. Her hair is getting really long and I was joking she would need to get her husband (used to work on a farm) to look out the sheep shears! :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
My bonce is kept highly polished, Pam cuts the front of her hair and I trim the back for her, I did have an oops moment yesterday when cutting it but managed to blend it in fine. Just have a couple of drinks and let one of the females or all of them have a go at it.

Slick

Guru
Mrs Slick did mine a couple of weeks ago, it wasn't brilliant but it did the job fine and as I've always said, there's only a week between a good cut and a bad one. Talk someone in your household to do it for you and learn to live with whatever the result is. :okay:

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Change your mindset and count yourself lucky for having hair.

Alt get some clippers on line, stick on the grade 8 25mm attachment and go over the whole lot - there is no skill involved, the Combe attachment does all that for you
You just inspired me. No.8 sounds like something a novice could attempt.
Thank you.

Venod

Eh up
Always cut my own with clippers, its easy, pick your length attachment, go over it all evenly if your not bothered about anything fancy, I did mine to no2 about six weeks ago, done the sides and back to no2 a few times since then. its easier same length all over, be brave.

Top Bottom