Should all bikes have wheels

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Hovering is the future

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Globalti

Legendary Member
Nice job but it will never sell; by the time they've fitted all the protective shields that legislation will require it will weigh too much and the efficiency of the props will be reduced. The traditional fixed wing aircraft has been honed to the point of perfection especially for gliders and the rotating wing, i.e. the helicopter, works pretty well but using four big fans to keep the thing aloft by sheer brute force will be too costly in energy.

Custom24

Über Member
Nice job but it will never sell; by the time they've fitted all the protective shields that legislation will require it will weigh too much and the efficiency of the props will be reduced. The traditional fixed wing aircraft has been honed to the point of perfection especially for gliders and the rotating wing, i.e. the helicopter, works pretty well but using four big fans to keep the thing aloft by sheer brute force will be too costly in energy.
Yeah, it's elf and safety gawn mad. Shields schmields. Let the rider fall onto the props, I say. You knew it was unshielded when you bought it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Only one spoof "mandatory" thread is allowed per user. It's in the Cyclechat Terms and Conditions, that you signed up to when you joined. p 732 just after "surrender of firstborn" and before the bit about offerings and sacrifices to Shaun.
Signed up after that was made impossible. And the T&C's were shorter when I joined, just the one page, even that wasn't a complete one.

classic33

Leg End Member
You've heard of Martin Aircraft?
Ducted fan, even that doesn't mean you'll not have someone try cutting you up.
_91224441_jetpack.jpg

martin_jetpack-5179046.png

Top Bottom