I dislike Murray, hate is such a strong word...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
I love the scots ;):laugh:;)

Then at least spell Scotts correctly :tongue:

It is a very nice place...but there are some places I wouldn't be seen dead with aslong as I have an English accent - same goes for some of Ireland's pubs..... chances are it happens in yorkshire aswell :laugh:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Bigtwin said:
Don't ruin a good rant, there's a good chap...

Sorry.;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
montage said:
Then at least spell Scotts correctly :laugh:

It is a very nice place...but there are some places I wouldn't be seen dead with aslong as I have an English accent - same goes for some of Ireland's pubs..... chances are it happens in yorkshire aswell ;)

Monty Monty Monty, I thought you were better than that! don't become one of those idiotic CC posters that ruin a good bit of banter by starting to pick holes in a fellow CC'ers spelling...

Besides how have you spelt Andy's surname the last few posts? ;)

montage

God Almighty
cookiemonster said:
What other evidence do you have to back that comment up?

"I'm not from the UK, I am from Scotland"
"I would support anybody but England"

I wouldn't care if he was just Pro-Scotland...that would be great, national pride and patriotism and all that....but being anti-english when he has lived and trained in England for a vast amount of his career just takes the piss a little

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
montage said:
"I'm not from the UK, I am from Scotland"
"I would support anybody but England"

I wouldn't care if he was just Pro-Scotland...that would be great, national pride and patriotism and all that....but being anti-english when he has lived and trained in England for a vast amount of his career just takes the piss a little

I'm from Scotland, not the UK.

I say that all the time.

I'm not anti-English.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Bigtwin said:
Aaaaah yes, that'll be it. Silly me, I though you were talking our of your arse yet again.

You and i both know, i am smarter. And so do many others.
Your logic to anything just hasnt had enough though put into it.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
cookiemonster said:
In the same way that Henman Hill does?

No, Henman was a talentless fop, but Henman Hill is what it is called. Bigtwin is right, Murray mound sounds just wrong.

*Forces himself to swallow a bit of upchuck*

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
No, Henman was a talentless fop, but Henman Hill is what it is called. Bigtwin is right, Murray mound sounds just wrong.

*Forces himself to swallow a bit of upchuck*

I preferred Henman to a great extent....even if he wasn't the greatest tennis player. Though he did have a few titles too his name.

tbh I reckon the person to watch in tennis is Jamie King..... being entered for the deaf Olympics (whether this is the paraolympics I am unsure).....

....I only say this because I used to play with him ;)

Top Bottom