I don't get angry often but.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
The courier that Evans Cycles use (DPD) have failed to turn up now on THREE occasions making up some poor excuse each time. I'm waiting at home all day, taking a day off work at a time and I'm just feeling so angry about this now. All Evans do is say sorry and ask to arrange another day!!! They offered a Saturday slot to avoid taking further time off work but this is in 2 weeks time and we already tried a Sat slot last week which they failed to deliver too.

I'm going mental!

EDIT: they have my wheels which were repaired under a warranty claim.

Complain to the Big Boss.

One delay is acceptable, but several is not.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I don't blame you for being angry. That's terrible.
As Dayvo says, see if you can get through to one of the big wigs.
I hope you are successful.
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
the registered parent company name is Evans Holdings Ltd (registered office: Camino Park, James Watt Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9TZ). Evans Holdings and its subsidiaries are a private limited company (Evans Cycles Holdings Ltd. Company number: 6474505).

Nick Evans, Chairman
Nick Wilkinson, CEO
Mike Rice, Director
Jonathan Blanchard, Director
Mark Smith, Non-Executive Director
Gary Smith, Non-Executive Director

Hth

T4tomo

Legendary Member
DPD are shocking, I've resorted to driving to their depot before to pick something up.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
And twitter...esp if you can find the twitter accounts of any of those managers.

Doesn't matter if you don't twitter, join it for this!

boydj

Legendary Member
Sounds like the OP is due some compensation from Evans/DPD.

Wiggle now have an option to have goods delivered to a network of local shops, which I used recently. This is a really useful and relatively cheap option, which will make a difference when deciding on who to order from.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
thanks for all the replies

I've just realised that the Saturday delivery slot in 2 weeks is no good for me either.

I'm not prepared to take anymore time off work during the week (I'll probably get sacked if I do) and the next Saturday I'm free is almost 3 weeks away. As stated before they have already failed one Saturday, and two weekday slots!

I just don't know what to do apart from wait 3 weeks. I might try and arrange for a friend to get them delivered to their work. I wonder if Evans will send them to a different name and address? I will never buy from Evans Cycles again after this.

Crankarm

Guru
thanks for all the replies

I've just realised that the Saturday delivery slot in 2 weeks is no good for me either.

I'm not prepared to take anymore time off work during the week (I'll probably get sacked if I do) and the next Saturday I'm free is almost 3 weeks away. As stated before they have already failed one Saturday, and two weekday slots!

I just don't know what to do apart from wait 3 weeks. I might try and arrange for a friend to get them delivered to their work. I wonder if Evans will send them to a different name and address? I will never buy from Evans Cycles again after this.

Write to the CEO of Evans telling him you want a FULL refund and why and compensation for the times you have been mucked around by their agent DPD. That you think their company and customer service is rubbish and that you will never use them again. Post this on Twitter as well. This should get some action.

I don't even go that far

If DPD leave a card then I simply ask them to return the item to the sender and cancel the order!

Top Bottom