I don't get angry often but.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
for anyone that might be interested I'm now on my 7th failed delivery. The last 4 have been to a work address but DPD never show up!
It is somewhat amusing now, and I'm fairly convinced that the wheels are actually lost. I could call Evans but all I'll get is another empty promise of a delivery.

I guess my next move would be to now attempt to claim for the value of the wheels. I've already written to the CEO but no response yet.

Longshot

for anyone that might be interested I'm now on my 7th failed delivery. The last 4 have been to a work address but DPD never show up!
It is somewhat amusing now, and I'm fairly convinced that the wheels are actually lost. I could call Evans but all I'll get is another empty promise of a delivery.

I guess my next move would be to now attempt to claim for the value of the wheels. I've already written to the CEO but no response yet.

Nope, you now need Anne Robinson!

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
This is ridiculous!

Have you not cancelled the order and asked for a refund yet?

Apologies if I missed it if you have.
the original order for the wheels was delivered. However, the rear wheel fell apart and had to go back for a warranty claim. The courier failed once to collect the wheel from me (so I posted it myself the next day) and now they have failed 6 times in re-delivering it. I have not missed them, they have simply never turned up!

Top Bottom