I expect you've all seen this. Driver tweets about a collision.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Leeds/ Wakefield/ Bradford.... can't beat a rhubarb crumble.

Has Emma Way been charged with any offence yet, or is it all being quietly brushed under the lino down at the CPS office....

Prob brushed under the carpet for doing her B/S interview. I hope she looses her job. If the guy was badly hurt I bet she would have fled & NOT tweeted anything. She also looks a right bitch.

Milzy

Guru
2488904 said:
Oh and the looks bit, how does that help anything?

I'm just stating she is what she looks. Not like it was just some regrettable mistake that she makes out. She's a horrible bitch & behaved so.

Milzy

Guru
In what way exactly? Milzy, you also sound like a right moron.
Its just an opinion. Why on this forum does everyone challenge people to go deeper into trivial things. Also why on this forum do certain people stick up for the bad guys? You sound like a complete Knob end.

redcard

Veteran
Its just an opinion. Why on this forum does everyone challenge people to go deeper into trivial things. Also why on this forum do certain people stick up for the bad guys? You sound like a complete Knob end.

Get back to the building site, dummy.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes enough of the petty insults people and @Milzy, please keep it on topic yourself and refrain from all the misogynistic nastiness. There is no need for it.
I think I might be to partly to blame for the way milzy is carrying on. "Road Tax Challenge" made when his first two posts on here were put here by you. He seemed a little "mis-guided", which is why I thought it might make him think about what he was saying. It failed however.
Get back to the building site, dummy.
Are dummys allowed on building sites?

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh I don't know, your post just had a certain drunken random nonsensical quality about it that I thought I recognised. Sorry to cast aspersions.
See page 24, his first two posts, moved from a thread he started. The "Road Tax Challenge arose from those two postings.
New medication being taken for the epilepsy has its side effects. As does coming off one I've been on for over 30 years.

Milzy

Guru
[QUOTE 2489161, member: 30090"]So just an unpleasant individual than who harps on about someone's sexuality and then gets abusive when called up on it. Ok[/quote]

I'm not been abusive, I have no problem with anyone just a regular Catholic that comes across brussen over the internet. OK let me know when you get a new bike, I'll come over.

Top Bottom