I hate running...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bluenite

Well I did it, I ran to work and back today, 10km in all, and I even enjoyed it, (although I doubt it showed in my face!:heat: ).
So, as weight loss is still very much at the top of my agenda, and seeing as I've very much hit the proverbial wall having lost 18lbs so far this year, I think I'm going to have 4 bike commutes and one run commute per week going forwards.

WOW. Can i have your autograph :rose:

WOW. Can i have your autograph :rose:
When I've stopped shaking :wacko:^_^

thom

____
Running is great provided you go regularly and aren't too heavy. I find cycling often gives you tight hamstrings which impede running.

Some geneticists believe we outlasted the Neanderthals because we could run for hours hunting down food, that we were indeed Born to Run and barefoot at that. From that point of view, the extent to which running disagrees with you could be a measure of lack of health. ;-)

I used to hate running, now I genuinely love it. Cycling is still my exercise of choice but learning to run properly was worth the effort. Now I only run in light weight lightly padded trainers and the ground around me doesn't shake like that scene in Jurassic Park when I run anymore. You might not not see me grinning like a loon when I'm running in the same way you wouldn't see me smiling riding my bike up a big hill but I still enjoy that too ^_^.

Top Bottom